GSA Logo Usage Guidelines
Please review these new
GSA/Divison logo guidelines.
- The GSA logo is composed of two parts, the mark and the name element. Both parts of the logo MUST be used together and may be used only in the three orientations shown below. These parts may not be rearranged for any reason.
- The logo must be surrounded by an area of isolation equal to the distance from the bottom of the mark to the tip of the arc. This area is built into the graphic as white space. DO NOT crop the white space from the image file.
- The logo should never have a border (make sure the border attribute is set to zero if applying a link to the image).
- The logo may be used in
- Color -
- Colors may not be altered in any way. DO NOT use the CMYK version in an RGB environment or vice-versa. Proof your usage to make sure that the colors look purple and green (not blue and teal). The Pantone® colors are 268 (purple) and 3305 (green).
- If you need a two-color logo, please contact GSA, , for an .eps version.
- Black and white
DO NOT enlarge these graphics.
If you need a larger logo, please contact GSA, . We will be happy to accommodate your needs.
Right-click (option-click on Mac) on the image or link to download.
72-dpi RGB .gif format
(300 dpi .tifs saved with LZW compression turned on)
|1. Preferred orientation
|IMPORTANT: DO NOT use the CMYK version in an RGB environment or vice-versa. Proof your usage to make sure that the colors look purple and green (not blue and teal). The Pantone® colors are 268 (purple) and 3305 (green).|
1. Preferred orientation - print-quality:
|2. Alternate horizontal orientation
2. Alternate horizontal orientation - print-quality:
|3. Alternate stacked orientation
3. Alternate stacked orientation - print-quality: