This meeting will attract a wide array of applied and academic geoscientists, students, and teachers from throughout the southeastern region, providing exhibitors with an excellent opportunity to interact with potential customers, colleagues, and students. The exhibit area will be located within the convention center in the same room where the welcoming party and poster sessions will be held, ensuring maximum exposure to attendees.
|Booth Fees:||one booth||additional|
|For Profit Exhibitor||$275||$200|
Booth Reservation Fees Include:
- One 4' × 8' skirted table and one chair
- Wireless internet access
- One exhibitor registration
- Extension Cords/Power strips - $25
- Phone Line Only - $50
- Additional Exhibitor Registration - $30
- 4' × 8' poster board - $25
- Ethernet bridge port - $150 (contact John Bender for more information)
- 27" television monitor per day - $95
- 21" computer monitor per day - $215
- Box storage - $0 (maximum of three business days before the meeting storage)
- Additional chairs - $0 (maximum of 4 chairs per booth)
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibits will be located at the Hilton Charlotte University Place, Glenwaters Room, and will be open at the following times:
Wednesday, 9 April, 6:00-8:00 p.m. (Limited opening)
Thursday, 10 April, 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Friday, 11 April, 8:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
The exhibit area will be available for set up at 1:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 9 April.
ReservationsDeadline to register was 15 March. For more information, please contact John Bender, .
An Exhibitor Booth reservation comes with one exhibit hall badge only.
To participate in the full meeting please register as an attendee.