All events and business meetings listed are taking place at the Branson Convention Center or Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel.
- Welcoming Reception
Sunday, 11 April, 5:30–8:30 p.m., Taneycomo A.
Join friends old and new for the opening of the exhibits, and be entertained by the music and stories of Missouri Boatride.
- Association for Women Geoscientists Breakfast
Monday, 12 April, 7–8:30 a.m., Fall Creek. Cost: US$24.
- Happy Hour
Monday, 12 April, 4:45–6:45 p.m., Atrium.
Mingle to the music of the Gallier Brothers.
- Paleontological Society Reception
Monday evening, 12 April, 6–7:30 p.m., Taneycomo Ballroom B.
Tickets will be available at all Paleontological Society sponsored technical sessions or directly from the Paleontological Society regional representatives: Katherine Bulinski, , Karen Koy, , and Ben Dattilo, .
- Missouri State University Alumni Reception
Monday, 12 April, 6:30–8 p.m.
Visit the Missouri State University booth in Taneycomo A for details and location.
- Emporia State University Alumni Reception
Monday, 12 April, 7–8:30 p.m.
Visit the Emporia State University booth in Taneycomo A for details and location.
All business meetings will be held at the Branson Convention Center. If you are interested in scheduling a meeting, breakfast, or luncheon for your group, contact Nancy Williams, +1-417-496-2187, .
- North-Central Section GSA Management Board Meeting
Monday, 12 April, 7-8 a.m., Hensley Ferry.
- Great Lakes SEPM and the Paleontological Society Luncheon and Business Meeting
Monday, 12 April, noon - 1 p.m., Boston Ferry. Cost: US$29.
- Central Section National Association of Geoscience Teachers
Monday, 12 April, noon - 1 p.m., Fall Creek. Cost: US$25.
- North-Central Section GSA Business Meeting
Monday, 12 April, 5:45-6 p.m., Atrium (during music intermission).
All section members encouraged to attend.
- South-Central Section GSA Business Meeting
Monday, 12 April, 6-7 p.m., Hensley Ferry.
- North-Central and South-Central GSA Campus Representatives and Technical Program Advisory Board Meeting
Tuesday, 13 April, 7-8 a.m., Hensley Ferry.
All GSA Campus Representatives and those interested in assisting with planning the technical program for upcoming meetings are encouraged to attend.
Although there is no formal guest program, many options exist for guests of attendees. Registered guests will receive tickets to the Welcoming Reception and Happy Hour, may attend one talk of their choice, and are invited to relax in the Hensley Ferry guest hospitality room. Information on the many activities in the area is included in each registration packet, and is available in the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel lobby. Information is also available at www.explorebranson.com.