GSA Today Archive
GSA Today, v. 6, no. 9, September 1996
In this Month's issue:
Imaging Laurentide Ice Sheet Drainage into the Deep Sea: Impact on Sediments and Bottom Water
by Reinhard Hesse, Ingo Klaucke, William B. F. Ryan, Margo B. Edwards, David J. W. Piper, NAMOC Study Group
||Warning! 1.6 MB
file size. View entire
issue (pdf format) ...
... or right-click (option-click for Macs) to download.
||Note: This file requires Acrobat
Reader to view or print. Reader can be downloaded free from Adobe.
- GSA Members, Fellows, and other Colleagues
- Washington Report Pristine No More
- Environment Matters The Future Has Arrived: Environmental Geoscience at the
GSA Annual Meeting
- Penrose Conference Schedule
- 1996 GSA Annual Meeting
- Northeastern Section, GSA 32nd Annual Meeting
- South-Central and Rocky Mountain Sections, GSA Joint Annual Meeting
- GSA Research Grants Awarded
GSA Today Archives