|Audio / Visual|
|Event Location Floor Plans|
|Fees (& fee guidelines)|
|Questions about event planning?
Event Planning Guide
Due to the proximity of the event dates the Space Request Form is no longer available. If you have any changes or requests please send an email to .
Exciting Changes for the 2012 Program starting with the Charlotte Icebreaker, on Saturday, 4 November, from 5-7 p.m. at the Charlotte Convention Center. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to meet up with colleagues, have a drink and plan out your conference schedule. Charlotte restaurants and activities will be highlighted along with other information and giveaways related to Charlotte and attending the 2012 GSA Annual Meeting and Exposition!
The GSA Presidential Address and President’s Medal Presentations along with the GSA Awards Ceremony and GSA Gold Medal Lectures are now part of the Lunchtime Lecture Series. Join us on Sunday, 4 November, and Monday, 5 November, 12:15-1:15 p.m. at the Charlotte Convention Center for these distinguished presentations. See Key Events
Space Request Form
To arrange for meeting rooms to hold events (i.e. business meetings, luncheons, receptions, alumni receptions, etc.) you must complete and submit the Space Request Form along with your payment. The information you submit will assist us in determining the size of room you need for your event and the information for your event listing in the GSA Program Book. All meeting space assignments will be made by the GSA Meetings Department staff. Every effort will be made to accommodate your requests.
Space Request Dos and Don’ts
- DO submit your Space Request Submission by the 5 June Deadline
- DO complete the form for EACH event (i.e. if you have 3 events you will need to complete 3 submissions)
- DO complete the form to hold your event at one of the Official GSA Event Locations
- DO complete the form to have an “off site” event listed in the GSA Program Book (an “off site” event is one that is being held at a location other than an Official GSA Event Location)
- DO complete all FIVE steps in the submission process
- DO save your email confirmation – this is your way to review your submission and make changes if needed
- DO allow emails from and — these are from GSA
- DO relax once your submission is complete — there is nothing you need to do until July
- DO NOT complete the space request form for GSA Official Technical Sessions
- DO NOT contact the Official GSA Event Locations directly to reserve meeting space