|The Annual Meeting in your pocket!|
The app is now live!
Scan this QR code (or click link) with your mobile device to download and install this free app to your smart phone.
The native app runs on the iPhone, iPad, Android phone, and Android tablet.
Don't have a smartphone?
Click here for the web-app.
The web-app runs on your computer too.
Everything you need to know about the meeting (updated in real time) at your fingertips!
- ENTIRE TECHNICAL PROGRAM —
Locate the talk you wish to hear, add it to your calendar, and pinpoint the location on a map.
- See who is exhibiting and find them on the floor plan.
- Select events to attend and add them to your phone’s calendar.
- Receive important alerts and reminders.
- Much, much more!
- After you install the app, open it and data will start downloading, this is a long process (lots of of data). However, you can start the download process and still use your device to check email, run mobile apps, etc. -- the download continues until complete.
- Download time is affected by your reception, signal strength, and the type of mobile device.
- Once the app is installed on your phone it is native – so you can browse the information in airplane mode.
- The app will automatically download any new or changed data each time you re-open it (if necessary). If you wish, you can force your app to synch. To do this, press your menu button when on the main navigation page (select “synch” [downloads updates], not “synch all” [downloads everything]).
- Events 'added to calendar' are based on your local time zone, the times will adjust to the local time in Minneapolis when you arrive.
- You may see strange characters in some of the titles. These turned out to be unavoidable and we apologize for that.
- Titles do not show up on the main calendar of some Android phones. The title, location and time display when you click on the event - our vendor is working on a fix.
- This is our first app and we welcome your suggestions for improvement. Please email your comments to . We will also monitor and compile comments from the social media sites as best we can.