To connect the dots between the geological sciences and the health sciences, in order to:
- improve communication across disciplines, and
- better inform policy and decision makers on the complex human-health problems potentially associated with environmental exposures to natural and anthropogenic contaminants and pathogens.
Who should attend?
- Biomedical researchers
- Environmental Consultants
- Environmental Engineers
- Environmental Epidemiologists
- Environmental Health Scientists
- Environmental Regulators (local, state, federal)
- Environmental Toxicologists
- Exposure Assessment Scientists
- Hydrologists, Geohydrologists
- Industrial Hygienists
- Policy Makers
- Public Health Officials / Managers / Administrators