Return to Job Board
Doctoral Fellowships Available
Ph.D. in Environmental Management, Montclair State University
Full financial support (stipend and tuition) is available for outstanding students interested in a PhD in Environmental Management at Montclair State University, starting September 2018. Our PhD in Environmental Management program is unique in integrating natural and physical science with social science, economics, policy, and project management to prepare environmental managers to tackle society’s most complex and pressing environmental problems. We seek highly motivated students to pursue research in areas related to any of following:
- Earth Systems Science and Climate Change
- Environmental Quality and Remediation
- Urban Ecology, Biodiversity, and Ecosystem Management
- Watershed and Coastal Management
- Applications of Deterministic and Stochastic Dynamical Systems to Environmental Problems
- Environmental Economics and Alternative Energy Markets and Policy
- Resource Management and Conservation
- Business and Sustainability
Candidates please visit us at www.montclair.edu/csam/environmental-management-phd and contact an Environmental Management doctoral faculty member to identify potential faculty mentors and research projects.
Qualifications: At a minimum, a bachelors (masters preferred) in biology, chemistry, computer science, economics, earth and environmental science, environmental policy, engineering, geography, geoscience, management, mathematics, sustainability science, or other field related to environmental management.
Candidates should apply online at www.montclair.edu/graduate/prospective-students/applications. Apply before January 15 to start this unique program in September 2018. Please contact the program director, Dr. Mark Chopping (email@example.com) for more information.