Return to Job Board
Senior Project Geologist, Albemarle Corporation
Albemarle Corporation is looking for Senior Project Geologist. Location: Kings Mountain, North Carolina.
Must have bachelors’ degree in geology; post-graduate degree preferred.
• 10 years’ experience in similar mining development and production projects – including open pits
• Must have demonstrable understanding of quality control issues in mine development programs
• Must have demonstrable understanding of occupational health and safety requirements on a mine site
• Must have experience with geological data collection, databases, solid modeling processes and software; prefer an active user
• Must have experience with geo-statistical resource estimation techniques and software; prefer an active user
• Familiarity with open pit optimization and design processes and software
• Familiarity with geotechnical inputs to mine design
• Sound understanding of resource and reserve definitions and controls
• Ability to manage budgets, costs, contracts and contractors
• Strong organizational, supervisory and inter-personal skills – working in a wider disciplined group
Please apply in our website at www.albemarle.com/careers
Click on Career Opportunities: Experience Hire Req-1498