2015 Cordilleran Section Meeting
Anchorage, Alaska, USA | 11-13 May
Chair: Chris Waythomas,
It is our pleasure to announce that the 2015 Cordilleran Section GSA meeting will be held in the city of Anchorage, Alaska on the campus of the University of Alaska-Anchorage. The Organizing Committee is now accepting proposals for Theme Sessions, Symposia, Field Trips, Workshops and/or Short courses for the 11–13 May (Mon-Wed) meeting.
Technical Session proposals, including Symposia and Theme Sessions, can be submitted to Janet Schaefer () or Chris Waythomas (). Proposals for Field Trips, Workshops, and Short courses, can be submitted to Kristine Crossen () or Keith Torrance ().
Proposal submission deadline is 1 August 2014.
All submissions must include:
- Title of session
- Principal Organizer (name, affiliation, and email)
- Co-organizers (names, affiliations, and emails)
- Identify proposal as theme session, symposia, field trip, short course, or workshop
- Preference for format (oral or poster) if applicable
- A short description (50 words or less)
We look forward to seeing you in Anchorage at the 2015 GSA Cordilleran Section Meeting!