|Download the Brochure|
Frequently Asked Questions for Employers
- What are the hours of the Interview Service?
- What are the available interview scheduling options at the meeting?
- How do we submit position announcements and in what format?
- What do we do next, now that we've registered for the ESC?
- What do we do if we forget our login name and/or password?
- How soon after we register can we begin to search for applicants?
1. What are the hours of the Interview Service?
|Monday, 28 October||9 a.m.–5 p.m.||No interviews scheduled between 1 and 2 p.m.
Last interview begins at 5:30 p.m.
|Tuesday, 29 October||9 a.m.–1 p.m.|
2. What are the available interview scheduling options at the meeting?
Only a Pre-Scheduled Format is available. This is an online system through which you can request interviews with qualified candidates that you select.
3. How do we submit position announcements and in what format?
After you have registered for the service, you may log into your account and upload your job announcements. There is no limit to the number of positions you may post.
4. What do we do next, now that we've registered for the ESC?
You may immediately begin using the service to search for qualified candidates. If you plan to interview at the Annual Meeting you should begin to request interviews with candidates. This is done online after viewing their résumé.
Please keep checking back for new résumés every few days, especially in the month leading up to the Annual Meeting. The "View Applicants" page has an option for searching for newly added candidates.
If you find your search criteria are too general (i.e., too many résumés) or to narrow (too few résumés), you can change the Availability Date, Degree Requirements, Employment Categories, etc., to refine your search. Simply log in and click "EDIT APPLICANT SEARCH CRITERIA."
5. What do we do if we forget our login name and/or password?
Send an e-mail (from the e-mail address of the registered user) requesting your login information to , or call +1-800-472-1988, ext. 1036 (toll free), or 303-357-1036.
6. How soon after we register can we begin to search for applicants?
The database is available to you immediately. You will receive a confirming email (with user ID, password, and further instructions) once your registration is complete and the system is available for you.