This meeting will attract a wide array of applied and academic geoscientists, students, and teachers from throughout the northeastern region, providing exhibitors with an excellent opportunity to interact with potential customers, colleagues, and students. The exhibit area will be located within the hotel in the same room where the poster sessions will be held, ensuring maximum exposure to attendees.
|For Profit Exhibitor||$325||$325|
(One Day Only) For Profit
(One Day Only) Non-Profit
- 8' × 10' booth space
- One skirted 6' table and 2 chairs will be provided
- 8' back drape and 3' sides.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless
- One exhibit only badge for staff
- Additional exhibitor registration - $30 (maximum of 2)
- Additional equipment, services, shipping procedures, and electricity are available through the hotel. Contact the Exhibit Co-Chairs Irwin Novak or Linda Pollock for more information.
Exhibit Hall Hours
Exhibits will be located at the Holiday Inn By The Bay, Casco Bay Hall, adjacent to the poster sessions area, and will be open at the following times:
|Setup||Saturday, 21 March||12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Sunday, 22 March||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Monday, 23 March||8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, 24 March||8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.|
|Takedown||Tuesday, 24 March||1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Setup||Monday, March 23||5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|Tuesday, March 24||7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.|
|Open for Business||Tuesday, March 24||8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m|
|Takedown||Tuesday, March 24||4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
Exhibitor Registration Deadline: 3 March 2009
An Exhibitor Booth reservation comes with one exhibit hall badge only.
To participate in the full meeting please register as an attendee.