- Welcoming Reception
Wed., 1 April, 6-8 p.m. at NIU-Rockford Conference Center
- Keynote Lecture: "Paleoclimate: Hadean to Holocene"
by John Valley, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
Thurs., 2 April, 5-6 p.m., NIU-Rockford Conference Center, main auditorium.
- Evening at the Burpee
Thurs., 2 April, 6:30-9:00 p.m.
International food buffet, beer, and cash bar provided.
- Closing Reception
Fri., 3 April, 1-4 p.m.
Refreshments and beer will be served.
All business meetings will be held at NIU-Rockford. If you are interested in scheduling a business meeting or luncheon for your group, contact Melissa Lenczewski.
- North-Central Section GSA Management Board Meeting
2 April, 7-8 a.m.
- North-Central GSA Campus Representatives and Technical Program Advisory Board Meeting
3 April, 7-8 a.m.
- Great Lakes SEPM and the Paleontological Society Luncheon and Business Meeting
2 April, noon-1 p.m.
- North-Central GSA Business Meeting
2 April, 4:45-5:00 p.m., main auditorium
- Central Section National Association of Geosciences Teachers, Luncheon Business Meeting:
3 April, noon-1 p.m.
- GSA Local Committees (2010-2012) Meeting
3 April, 5 p.m.