GSA Today Archive
GSA Today, v. 7, no. 8, August 1997
In this Month's issue:
The Edwards Aquifer: A Resource in Conflict
by John M. Sharp, Jr., Jay L. Banner
||Warning! 1.89 MB
file size. View entire
issue (pdf format) ...
... or right-click (option-click for Macs) to download.
||Note: This file requires Acrobat
Reader to view or print. Reader can be downloaded free from Adobe.
- Legislative Alert: House Moves To Eliminate Tax Exemption for Graduate Student Tuition Waivers
- Penrose Conference To Address Crustal Differentiation
- Penrose Conference Report Late PaleoceneEarly Eocene Events in Space and Time
- Penrose Conference To Address Evolution of Ocean Island Volcanoes
- EDMAP Program: Training Tomorrow's Geologic Mappers
- Washington Report Regional Climate Change Workshops-Ammunition for Kyoto
- Environment Matters Assessing Environmental Justice: The Demographics of Hazardous Waste in Los Angeles County
- Sage Remarks Honey, I Shrunk the Class: Thoughts on Personalizing Large Lecture Classes
GSA Today Archives