Save between $1,300 - $3,300 off the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (depending on model and accessories) plus any applicable incentives on the purchase or lease of a new Subaru from participating dealers. With each purchase, Subaru of America will donate $100 to the GSA Foundation.
Effective 2/1/13, we have removed the VIP Exclusion for WRX/STI/BRZ and XV Crosstrek models.
- You must be a GSA member in good standing for at least six (6) consecutive months prior to participating in this program.
- The Subaru VIP Program is available on vehicles purchased in the United States. Not applicable in Hawaii.
- This benefit cannot be applied if you have already taken delivery of your new Subaru.
- Before shopping or contacting Subaru, please contact GSA Sales and Service at +1-888-443-4472 (toll free in the U.S.) or +1-303-357-1000, option 3, or , to request a dealer visit authorization form. Please know, at this time, the name of the Subaru dealership you intend to use.
- Subaru of America will send a confirmation to you and the Subaru dealer of your choice. Present this confirmation upon entering the Subaru dealership.
MSRP does not include tax, title and registration fees. All sales are subject to availability and dealer discretion. Limited time offer subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions apply. Prior sales excluded. This offer replaces all existing offers. Valid in the U.S. only, except Hawaii. Cannot be combined with any other SOA promotional offers, coupons (such as auto show or internet coupons) or direct mail offers (except Subaru Guaranteed Trade-in Program (GTP), $500 Subaru Added Security® Maintenance Plan Coupon or Subaru Reward Dollars). 2.1.13
|"I just purchased a new Subaru Forester for use by my son, a college student away from home. No negotiation, no haggling, and yet I got a very good price; even better than I would have been able to bargain. Besides, I understand that Subaru will also donate $100 to the GSA Foundation. What a deal!"
|"I highly recommend this program to all GSA members interested in buying a Subaru. Subaru cars are very well built and all models have all-wheel-drive system which is excellent for geology field work. Thank you again."