Click for weather forecast
Lodging and Travel
Note: The Housing
Deadline was 9 October.
The Hilton Charlotte City Center and Westin Charlotte are co-headquarter hotels and where the majority of non-technical events will be held.
Internet access is complimentary in the guest room for all reservations* made through Visit Charlotte/GSA Housing Bureau.
*For the Omni Charlotte Hotel you must sign up for the Omni Select Guest Membership to receive the complimentary internet.
Use the GSA Travel & Housing Bulletin Board to share housing and/or carpool. You can also use this service to make arrangements to meet up with your colleagues.
We appreciate your support by staying in official GSA hotels. Your patronage of the official Meetings hotels enables GSA to secure the meeting space at a greatly reduced cost, which helps to keep the cost of the meeting and your registration fees down. A portion of the room rate also helps to offset overall meeting costs.
Making Reservtions AFTER 9 October:
- To make a reservation you can call the hotels directly. If you have difficulty finding a hotel with availability, you can email Visit Charlotte/GSA Housing Bureau () and they will send you a list of hotels with phone numbers that you can contact directly.
- When making a reservation directly with the hotel, GSA has no control over the rate the hotel offers. The GSA rates are only good for reservations made by 9 October and made through Visit Charlotte/GSA Housing Bureau.
- To Change or Cancel a reservation you should contact the hotel directly. Please wait until 15 October to contact the hotels directly with changes/cancellations as they will not have your reservation in their system until after this date.
- If you cancel your reservation within 72 hours of your scheduled arrival date you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to one night’s room and tax. This will be charged to the credit card you used to make your reservation.
Important reminders for those that ALREADY have a reservation:
- Make sure your arrival and departure dates are accurate. If you do not arrive at the hotel on your scheduled arrival day you will be charged a no show fee of one night’s room and tax AND your reservation will be cancelled for the remainder of the nights. The hotel may also charge an early departure fee if you leave prior to your scheduled departure date.
- If you made your reservation online make sure you have your Acknowledgement Number. Many people stop at the review page, print that page, and forget to actually BOOK the reservation.
- If you have a reservation at the OMNI — make sure you sign up for the Omni Select Guest Program to receive complimentary internet in your guest room. There is no cost to sign up.
- If you need to change or cancel your reservation please do so before the deadline of 9 October.
- Do not call the hotel to verify your reservation until 15 October or later. The Hotels will not have your reservation from GSA in their system until after this date.
Once your hotel reservations are made, Visit Charlotte/GSA Housing Bureau will e-mail your housing acknowledgment number to you. Please review all information for accuracy. If you do not receive a confirmation or if you have questions, contact the Housing Bureau by email at .
You will not receive a confirmation directly from the hotel. Hotels will receive their rooming lists on 10 October and will need a few days to get the lists into their reservation systems. You may begin contacting the hotels directly on Monday, 15 October. Please do not contact the hotels directly until then.
|Official Housing Bureau|
GSA has selected Visit Charlotte as our Official Housing Bureau. Visit Charlotte/GSA Housing Bureau DOES NOT contact attendees directly to solicit rates or new reservations. If you are contacted by a vendor who claims to represent GSA, please notify the GSA Meetings Department, , or call +1-303 357-1000.
On or before 9 October, please make all changes and cancellations through Visit Charlotte/GSA Housing Bureau. Changes and cancellations can be made online or by contacting the Visit Charlotte/GSA Housing Bureau at .
Housing Bureau Contact Information:
- Phone: +1-866-756-4979 (Domestic) or +1-506-637-0315; Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m. EST; please have credit card and arrival/departure dates ready
- Mail: GSA Housing Department, c/o Visit Charlotte, 500 S. College St., Suite 300, Charlotte, NC 28202-1873, USA [ form ]