|Exhibit Hall Hours|
| 2–6:30 p.m.
Note new times
Bars open in posters and exhibit hall 4:30-6:30 p.m.
||9 a.m.–6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||9 a.m.–2 p.m.|
Click here for
Visit the Exhibits at GSA!
Minneapolis Convention Center
Sunday afternoon through Wednesday
GSA Annual Meeting Exhibitors are here for you!
More than 200 organizations will be showcased offering the latest in scientific instrumentation; field supplies and gear; computer software/hardware; geological publications; laboratory services; gems, minerals, and fossils; and information on earth science programs at various institutions.
Build new relationships!
Get business solutions and benefits, look for new equipment, business info, or just buy something shiny.
The Exhibit Hall opens at a new time on Sunday this year: 2–6:30 p.m., just before the Presidential Address & Awards Ceremony, which is followed directly by the GSA Awards & Welcome Reception at 8:30 p.m. Come and enjoy all three events and make your Sunday a fun, informative, and collegial networking experience.
Also in the Exhibit Hall ...
Graduate School Information Forum
There's still space available to promote your school at GSIF! Meet face-to-face with more than 1,500 prospective students in a relaxed, informal setting.
GSA Headquarters Services
- Browse the latest titles as well as previously released books (some at deep discounts — stop by early in the meeting for the best selection of clearance items). We also stock educational materials, other publishers’ books and novels of interest to geoscientists, plus a variety of field tools.
- Pick up free samples of GSA journals and shop for gifts for family, friends, and — most important — for yourself!
- Review your member profile
- Review your benefits
- Update your subscriptions
- Take a break!
- Don't miss the Silent Auction
All proceeds from our auction go into our “Greatest Needs” Fund which supports Research Grants, Student Travel Grants, Mentor Programs, International Travel, Field Forums, and other Education and Outreach Programs.
- Gold for Gold — Help Fund GSA's Gold Medals
Use your gold coins and unwanted or broken gold jewelry to benefit the GSA Foundation's Medals Fund. A representative will be available who will value your gold donation.
- Penrose Circle Donors - Relax and enjoy in the Penrose Circle Lounge, Mezzanine Level, room 101C.
Step Inside the ExploraDome and take an interactive tour through earth and astronomical data. This portable visualization lab provides an intuitive way to view data under a hemisphere that mirrors the human brain. The University of Minnesota Bell Museum of Natural History will host this experience with a variety of partners and sessions.