|Exhibit Hall Hours|
Note new times
|Saturday, 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
Sunday, 8 a.m.–11 a.m.
Note new times
|Sunday, 9 October
|Show Hours||Mon.–Tues., 10–11 Oct.
9 a.m.–6 p.m.
|Show Hours||Wednesday, 12 Oct.
9 a.m.–2 p.m.
|Move-out Hours||Wednesday, 2 p.m.–10 p.m.|
|Benefits of Exhibiting|
|Engage with professionals and students across the earth sciences and in every employment sector.
Engage with professionals and students across the earth sciences and in every employment sector.
“GSA is a catalyst for putting the geological community together with … companies like ours.”
— Meiji Techno America
“Exhibiting at GSA … puts us in front of a high quality audience; positively impacts our sales.”
— Rite in the Rain
|premium: $2,000||prime: $1,800||standard: $1,600|
|Educational / Not-for-Profit||GSA Associated Societies|
Space Rates Include
- 10′ × 10′ draped booth
- booth and aisle carpet
- booth sign with company name and booth number
- 24-hour hall security from set-up through dismantle
- 2 exhibit-only badges for booth staff
- Complimentary electronic list of pre-meeting and post-meeting attendees
Multiple Commercial Booth Discount
Exhibitors reserving three or more commercial booths qualify for a 20% discount on the space rental. This discount applies to any adjoining booth configuration, including islands.
Qualifying educational and not-for-profit institutions receive a 50% discount on commercial standard booth spaces. This rate does not apply to commercial premium or commercial prime spaces. Choose from non-shaded areas on the floor plan. The educational/not-for-profit rate is available for up to two 10′ × 10′ booths. Additional booths are at the commercial rate.
Exhibitors: Maximize Your Visibility
- Target your messages to reach those that you're coming to see.
- Make your booth easy to find.
- Display ads in the convention-related issues of GSA Today and the Program will help!
- Click here and reserve your display ad space now!