|NEW SCHEDULE for Saturday/Sunday Events|
|The following events are scheduled differently than years past …|
|Saturday, October 8|
|Sunday, October 9|
Technical Sessions will run normal hours on Sunday (8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.).
Posters and GSIF are welcome to stay up until 6:30 p.m. on Sunday.
|Click here for the complete meeting calendar.|
These events include:
- 3rd Annual Photo Contest & Exhibition
- Presidential Address & Awards Ceremony
- Subaru Outdoor Life Lecture
- Lunchtime Lectures
- President's Student Breakfast Reception
- Mississippi River Film
- Annual Geoscience Educators Reception
- and more!
- Employment Service Center
- Mentor Program
- Public Policy Events
- Guest Seminars
- Ticketed Functions
These are functions that you must purchase tickets for on your registration form (includes events such as business luncheons, award ceremonies, receptions, etc.)
Planning a meeting or event for your group?
Please browse the Event Planning Guide for important information and details.