|Pardee Keynote Symposia|
|Late Breaking Session|
|To Withdraw your presentation, email email@example.com|
Enjoy Attending Sessions!
All sessions will take place at the Colorado Convention Center, 700 14th Street, Denver, CO 80202 USA.
This year, GSA is offering 156 Topical Sessions for you to choose from, each designed to promote the exchange of interdisciplinary, state-of-the-art information. You can filter the topical session list by category or sponsor to help find the one you're after.
In addition, GSA will have a multitude of Discipline Sessions. Discipline sessions are equally vital to completing our technical program.
Finally, there are the prestigious Pardee Keynote Symposia with invited speakers.
All speakers must pay the meeting registration fee in order to present papers and/or posters at the meeting.
- The normal length of an oral presentation is 12 minutes, plus three minutes for Q&A.
- You must visit the Speaker Ready Room at least 24 hours before your scheduled presentation.
- All technical session rooms are equipped with a PC.
- If your presentation was created on a Macintosh, you must save it to run on a PC. Please test it before coming to the meeting and again in the Speaker Ready Room. If you have any questions on this, please contact Nancy Wright, .
- If your presentation includes embedded video, please convert any .mov files to .avi format, or create a link in your slide show to an external .mov file. If you choose the latter, your animation will play in a separate QuickTime window, outside of your PowerPoint presentation.
- The decision by the Joint Technical Program organizers to place your paper in an oral session is final.
|Poster Printing Services|
|For a second year, GSA has made arrangements with DPi Printing to offer presenters the option of having their posters printed in advance and available for pick up in the exhibit/poster hall at the Colorado Convention Center. The approximate cost for a 4-ft × 8-ft poster is US$100.
Please note that all orders must be pre-paid and received on or before 24 October.
All posters should be submitted as PDF files at final size. Valid ID is required for pick up. If you have questions regarding poster printing orders, contact DPi Printing, +1-415-216-0031, or via fax at +1-415-358-4685.
- You will be provided one horizontal, freestanding 8-ft by 4-ft display board along with Velcro for hanging the poster.
- Posters will be on display 9 a.m.–6 p.m. Authors should be present either 9–11 a.m. or 2–4 p.m. and are encouraged to be at their posters during the 4:30–6 p.m. beer reception as well.
- Each poster booth will share a 6-ft by 30-in table.
- Electricity in the poster area will be available at no charge.
- The decision by the Joint Technical Program organizers to place your paper in a poster session is final.