- AAAS Science & Technology Policy Fellowships
- Placement opportunities are available in congressional offices and 15 executive branch agencies. Applicants must hold a doctoral level degree. [ application form ]
- Alaska NPS Fellowship Programs
- Fellowship programs offer up to $8,000 over one or two years, to be used for research projects in subarctic and arctic national parks.
- AMS Scholarships and Fellowships
- Graduate fellowships and undergraduate scholarships for students pursuing a career in the atmospheric and related oceanic or hydrologic sciences.
- California Science and Technology Policy Fellowships
from California Council on Science and Technology (CCST)
- This one-year S&T Policy Fellowship, provides fellows with hands-on experience working with the California Legislature to incorporate science and technology into public policy. Eligible applicants will be Ph.D.-level (or equivalent) scientists and engineers who have a sincere interest in California current events, the state legislative process, and a strong desire to learn how policy decisions are made.
- Christine Mirzayan Science & Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program of the National Academies
- Fellows spend 12 weeks at the National Academies in Washington, DC learning about science and technology policy and the role that scientists and engineers play in advising the nation.
- Council for International Exchange of Scholars (CIES)
- Fulbright Scholar Program - offering 9 lecturing, research, and lecturing/research awards in Geology during the academic year.
- Environmental Protection Agency Fellowships
- GSA-USGS Congressional Science Fellowship
- Put your expertise and experience to work helping shape science and technology policy on Capitol Hill. Work directly with national and international leaders.
- International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA) Young Scientists Summer Program
- Three month research opportunities for young researchers whose interests correspond with IIASA’s ongoing research on issues of global environmental, economic and social change.
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory Opportunities
- Leopold Leadership Program Fellowships
- For mid-career academic environmental scientists from North America.
- Los Alamos Postdoctoral Program
- Majewski Fellowship
- Research the history of economic geology at the American Heritage Center, University of Wyoming.
- National Evolutionary Synthesis Center (NESCent)
- NESCent provides a range of support options for synthetic evolutionary research. These include Post-Doctoral Fellowships, Sabbatical Fellowships, Short-term Visitor positions, Catalysis Meetings, Working Groups, and Graduate Fellowships.
- NASA Experimental Program to Stimulate Competitive Research
- National Physical Science Consortium
- National Academies Research Associateship Programs
- NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP)
- The National Science Foundation's Graduate Research Fellowship Program recognizes and supports outstanding graduate students in the STEM disciplines who are pursuing research-based master's and doctoral degrees at accredited U.S. institutions.
- National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program, Arkansas Space Grant Consortium
- Smithsonican Institution Office of Fellowships and Grants
- Spencer Dissertation Fellowships for Research Related to Education
- UNESCO-Laura W. Bush Traveling Fellowship
- The fellowship is intended for American college/university students who express an interest in international collaboration but as of yet had not been afforded many opportunities to travel abroad. During his/her 4-6 weeks of travel, the recipient should be willing to participate in public diplomacy events arranged with the pertinent U.S. State Department Consulate, Mission, and/or Embassy.
||GSA is not responsible for content on web sites linked from our site.
However, please contact us if you encounter broken links.