Mapping & Geography
GSA is not responsible for content on web sites linked from our site. However, please contact us if you encounter broken links.
- Google Earth – An amazing free program that allows you to view satellite imagery all around the globe and to often amazingly small scales. Find your school or house! A must see for classrooms now, see lesson plans for ideas on how to teach with Google Earth.
- Historical Maps– Historical topographic maps of from various states.
- National Geographic - Visit this site for the following features for teachers: Online Adventure, Maps & Geography, Lesson Plans, Teacher Store, and Teacher Community.
- Printable Maps – from the USGS, reference and outline maps, satellite maps, time zone maps and more. Pick any state or the country.
- USA Geography by Sheppard Software - A great site to help kids learn the states, capitols, and landscapes of the USA.