2015 Southeastern Section Meeting
Chattanooga, Tennessee USA | 19–20 March
Chair: Jonathan Mies,
We are excited to announce that the 2015 Southeastern GSA meeting will be held in the beautiful city of Chattanooga, Tennessee. The Organizing Committee is now accepting proposals for Theme Sessions, Symposia, Workshops and/or Short courses for the 19–20 March meeting. Our field trip organizers have quite a few field trips already lined up. However, if you have a proposed field trip that is ready to go, we welcome your proposal.
Symposia and Theme Session proposals can be submitted to Amy Brock-Hon () or Mark Steltenpohl (). Workshop, Short courses, and Field trip proposals can be sumitted to Ann Holmes (), Michael Gibson (), or Chuck Trupe ( ).
Proposal submission deadline is 20 May 2014.
All submissions must include:
- Title of session
- Principal Organizer (name, affiliation, and email)
- Co-organizers (names, affiliations, and emails)
- Identify proposal as theme session, symposia, field trip, short course, or workshop
- Preference for format (oral or poster) if applicable
- A short description (50 words or less)
We look forward to seeing you in Chattanooga at the 2015 GSA Southeastern Section Meeting!